I accept a variety of forms of payment, including cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. I also accept HSA/FSA cards.
I do not accept insurance for payment. However, for individuals with mental health treatment benefits, you may be eligible to claim out-of-network benefits. You will pay for our session up front at the time of service, and you will be given a special receipt to give to your insurance company for potential reimbursement. I cannot make any guarantees about whether or not you will be reimbursed by your insurance company.
The first thing to do is to call your insurance company (usually listed on your ID card) and ask questions about your benefits. Be prepared to ask them the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits?
- Are services rendered by a licensed professional counselor or licensed marriage & family therapist covered?
- Is any pre-approval required before obtaining out-of-network mental health services in order to be reimbursed?
- If I have out-of-network benefits, will I be reimbursed the full amount I paid or a portion?
- Do I have a deductible and if so, what is it?
- What documentation needs to be submitted for reimbursement?
Cancellations & Rescheduling
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours in advance to your scheduled appointment. The full session fee is charged for missed appointments or appointment cancelled less than 24 hours prior. Please email or call the office at 972-998-5589 to cancel or reschedule your appointment. You can also choose to receive text or email reminders 1 day prior to your appointment in case you need to cancel.